Friday, June 19, 2009

My Bridal Shower

I was so excited about this day and a little nervouse Im not a big center of attention person but it was so much fun. My bridal shower was beautiful and perfect, it was filled with everyone I love and is dear to me :0)
This is a picture of me and my bridal party from left to right
My friend Tina (Bridesmaid)
My sister Gaby (Bridesmaid)
My cousin Isela (Bridesmaid)
Me!!! :0)
My cousing Vanessa (Bridesmaid)
My friend Christine (Maid of Honor)
My friend Sonia (Bridesmaid)
















My Mom, siste and me :0)



Me Tina Chris and Sonia

Vanessa and Isela dressing the bride :0) heheheh


Me with the other brides


Vanessa, Tina, Me, Sonia and Isela


My sis Gaby and me :0)




Me and my Maid of Honor
























Isela, Corrina, Me, Carrie and Vanessa




Patricia, Carrie, Corrina and ME :0) hehehe















No comments:

Post a Comment